9 Things I Learned from Having Botox in My 20s (https://goo.gl/1XZ7Gz)
Most people don’t turn to Botox until they’ve entered their thirties or forties, but it’s becoming more and more common for women and men in their twenties to consider this incredible age-defying treatment before the outward signs of aging set in. Using Botox as preventive care for their face, hands, and chest is one of the most common procedures that people in their twenties seek out, in fact.
Here are nine things that one woman who regularly got Botox injections in her twenties has to share with readers who might be curious about this super popular cosmetic procedure.
1. There is no perfect age, across the board to begin this treatment. It varies for everyone.
2. The amount you need will vary from person to person, too.
3. It’s not completely, 100 percent painless.
4. You’ll want to skip exercising right afterward.
5. A bit of bruising during recovery is totally normal and should be expected.
6. It takes between three to five days to see the results you want.
7. Your mom will notice the difference, your boyfriend probably won’t because you’ll look like yourself, just refreshed, not like a whole different person.
8. The results will last between three and five months.
9. Botox prices can vary, but it’s more important that the clinician you see is experienced than the price you are paying.